Renewable Energy - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide
Renewable Energy - Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide is an essential resource for top-level data and analysis covering the Renewable Energy industry in each of the G8 (United States, Canada, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Russia and Japan) countries. The report includes easily comparable data on market value, volume, segmentation and market share, plus full five year market forecasts. It examines future problems, innovations and potential growth areas within the market. ( http://www.bharatbook.com/detail.asp?id=156341&rt=Renewable-Energy-Global-Group-of-Eight-G8Industry-Guide.html )
Scope of the Report
* Contains an executive summary and data on value, volume and segmentation
* Provides textual analysis of the industry''s prospects, competitive landscape and profiles of the leading companies
* Incorporates in-depth five forces competitive environment analysis and scorecards
* Compares data from the US, Canada, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia and Japan, alongside individual chapters on each country. .
* Includes a five-year forecast of the industry
The G8 Renewable Energy market grew by 2.1% between 2005 and 2009 to reach a value of $163.2 billion
In 2014, the market is forecast to have a value of $163.6 billion, an increase of 0% from 2009.
The US is the world's largest market and generates 25.9% of global revenues in 2009.